New for the Eastwood TDR series is the TB-64 Teisco tribute. The original vintage version is proving hard to find these days, so it’s time we crank up the Custom Shop Way Back Machine!
Here is a solid body design with the famed „Monkey Grip“ cutout. It is a 6-string bass with 30″ scale bolt-on maple neck, 21 frets and a replica Teisco Vintage style tremolo system.
The Eastwood TB-64 tribute has a solid 3-ply W/B/W pickguard, three on/off pickup selector switches, a rhythm/solo switch and master volume/tone controls. We’ve also modified the headstock to match all the new TDR Series models from Eastwood.
- Body: Alder
- Colours: Vintage Mint Green, Black
- Pickups: 3 Single Coils
- Switching: 3 on/off Pickup Selectors, 1 Rhythm/Solo
- Controls: 1 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic Roller, Vintage Teisco Style Tremolo
- Neck: Regular C-Shaped, Bolt-On Maple
- Scale Length: 30″ 21 frets
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16″
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome