Airline 59 3P DLX – G. Love Signature
Airline® Guitars were made in the USA from 1958-68 by VALCO and sold through Montgomery Ward. VALCO also made National and SUPRO brands. Today they are played by people like David Bowie, The Cure, Calexico and White Stripes. Original Res-O-Glas models now sell for $2,000-$3,000.
This is the Deluxe version, hot-rodded with three pickups and a Bigsby.
- Colours: G. Love Signature Black and Blue, White, Seafoam Green
- Pickups: 3 Airline Vintage Voiced Single Coils
- Switching: 5-Way, Vintage Switchplate
- Controls: 3 Volume, 3 Tone, 1 Master Volume
- Bridge: Roller, BIGSBY tremolo
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2″ (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16″
- Hardware: Vintage Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario #10
- Unique Features: Rubber Body Binding, Striped Pickguard